- Minimum Stay: 2 Nights
- Check In: 8/8/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 8/8/16 11:00 AM
This flat is located right in front of the Galata Tower, which is right smack dab in the middle of it all. You’ll have an unobstructed view of the tower from multiple rooms. The living room is furnished with a large sofa and various designer chairs.
You’ll also see the Tower from one of the three bedrooms. (You might want to claim that room right now.). Two of the bedrooms have king-size beds and the third has two bunk beds. Of the two bathrooms, one features a large marble shower/bathtub and the other, a shower stall.
The fully equipped kitchen combines high-end stainless steel appliances with wooden floors and cabinets for a warm, modern feel. It’s the perfect apartment and the perfect location from which to enjoy all Istanbul has to offer.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
- 4 Fl. Walkup
- 120 Square Meters
- The apartment was more than we expected and our expectations were high. Kadir has completely remodeled the apartment with furnishing and accessories of the highest quality. You are only 200 feet from Galata Tower, one on the most important features in Istanbul in a wonderful Istanbul neighborhood with lots of locals shops and cafes.
– Jim Whitteron (Source: Homeaway)
- We had a great time in Istanbul. We stayed with Cast Istanbul for the second time and both apartments were super nice. Service around pick up and drop of at the airport also very appreciated. We were located right in the "young" part of Istanbul with great bars and little restaurants - getting to know the local life very well. I am sure we will visit again!
– Chris N. (Source: Homeaway)
- Die Wohnung ist so, wie sie im Internet beschrieben wurde. Tolle Lage, super Design, alles renoviert und super sauber. WIr haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und kommen gerne wieder. Der Transfer vom und zum Flughafen hat minutengenau gepasst, alle waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die beiden Vermieter konnten super deutsch, was eine Buchung über das Internet wirklich erleichtert. Wir würden diese Wohnung jeder Zeit wieder in Anspruch nehmen.
– Michael Braunschweig (Source: Tripadvisor)
- Stylish apartment close to Galata Tower. Topfloor and just a stair to a rooftop with fantastic view over Bosporos. Good restaurants nearby. Best bed we have ever slept in. If you are planning a trip to Istanbul, this is the place to stay.
– Øydis D. (Source: Homeaway)
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
In Istanbul, apartments don’t get any more perfectly located than this. Walk 100m north and you’ll be at the southern end of the Istiklal Avenue- the popular, mile-long shopping and entertainment area. A walk along Istiklal will take you to the famous Taxim Square.
Walk 100m into the opposite direction, and you’ll reach the Golden Horn and Galata Bridge, where you can catch the tram to the historic district of Sultanahmet. There you’ll find the Blue Mosque, Topkapi, and Hagia Sofia.
Karaköy, which offers loads of trendy shops, restaurants and cafés in a bohemian setting, is also just a 5 minute walk away.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.