- Minimum Stay: 2 Nights
- Check In: 2/8/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 2/8/16 11:00 AM
This two bedroom flat is on the first floor of a historic building which is located on one of the most desirable streets in all of Galata. The high ceilings, exposed brick walls, original refinished wood floors, and Turkish tiles, give this space an authentic, old world feel.
The spacious sitting area, dining area, hallway, and open plan kitchen, all make it the ideal place to hang out and relax. And the two bedrooms (both with king-size beds, with memory foam mattresses) make it the perfect place to call home, while you’re in Istanbul anyway.
A large balcony extends along the side of the whole apartment, which is a nice spot to enjoy and tea, have a smoke if you must and suck in the neighbourhood atmosphere.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
- 1 Fl. Walkup
- 110 Square Meters
- Was on a bizz in Istanbul. Found the flat via internet. Very stylish, clean and western standard apartment.
The team was very helpfull and gave me a lot of useful and interesting insights during my free minutes.
Will come back for a private trip certainly.
– Keller Matthias (Source: Homeaway)
- Great apartment mid 20th century style in the heart of Galata. Wonderful rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The location is the best. Block away from Galata Tower and Istiklal. A no-brainer. Do stay in this apartment!
– Alejandro I. (Source: Homeaway)
- Helpful rental man and excellent facilities. Best value for money for our entire trip. Easy walking distance to the tram to get everywhere and excellent restaurants around.
– Dr James in NZ (Source: Tripadvisor)
- Really great apartment. As beautiful as the pictures. Really fast internet. Had a wonderful time.
– Sophia (Source: Airbnb)
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
This flat is on the first floor of a historic building, located at the quite end of Serdar-I Ekrem Street. It’s one of most sought after streets in all of Istanbul due to its abundance of art galleries, cozy cafés, exceptional restaurants as well as its ideal location.
The Galata Tower is just 200 m away, from where you continue walking downhill to the Galata Bridge and Karaköy, which offers loads of trendy shops, restaurants and cafés in a bohemian setting.
The Sishane Metro Station is just a two minute walk. Istiklal Street, and the main entertainment district, Asmali Mescit, are both just a five minute walk, and so too is the tram to the Old Town (Sultanahmet). The neighborhood is friendly and welcoming to tourists. Plus, there’s a small grocer (Mehmet) just steps from the building, making it easy to stock up on all your basic needs.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.