- Minimum Stay: 2 Nights
- Check In: 2/22/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 2/22/16 11:00 AM
This is one of our most coveted flats and for good reason. It boasts a full view of the Bosphorus Strait, the Marmara Sea, the Historic Peninsula, as well as Serdar-I Ekrem Street, leading up to the Galata Tower. And these spectacular views can be spotted from pretty much everywhere in the apartment: the dining area and both bedrooms, each equipped with a king-size bed and visco-spring mattress, as well as the spacious living room with two large sleeping sofas which can be converted into comfortable double beds.
Want an even more up close and personal view? Head out to the flat’s two balconies, one, which covers the entire length of the apartment, and faces the Bosphorous, and the other which faces Serdar-I Ekrem Street and the Galata Tower.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
- 3 Fl. Walkup
- 110 Square Meters
- The view is much better than the pictures show. Its well equipped and has an amazing location in Galata. We loved this flat and will come back. Big thank you to Kadir and the BePart team for being great hosts!
– Serdar E. (Source: Homeaway)
- We stayed here based on the reviews given for this lovely apt. Kadir and his team are incredibly responsive and while we didn't get a chance to meet we felt like they were easily accessible. We loved the Galata tower view and the Bosphorous views from the apartment. Highly recommended!
– Sarah McNeil (Source: Homeaway)
- Ohh man, this apartment was incredible and one of our most memorable and joyful experiences. Warm, cozy, spacious with big comfortable beds, beautiful deco. Quiet and in the middle of everything! What else one could ever ask for? Ohh and the owner is super friendly and very accommodating. Will definitely stay again!
– Arthur Fuse (Source: Homeaway)
- Good location. Comfortable beds. Nice hosts. Great view! Will come back.
– Vladimir (Source: Homeaway)
- A beautiful apartment in a perfect location, just wish we'd been able to stay a few days longer!
– Bill (Source: Airbnb)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
This stunning apartment is located on the quiet end of Serdar-I Ekrem Street. A.K.A. one of Istanbul’s most famous streets, coveted by wealthy locals and international expats alike. It’s lined with some of Istanbul’s most popular art galleries, cafes, restaurants and shops.
The Galata Tower is just 200 m away, from where you continue walking downhill to the Galata Bridge and Karaköy, which offers loads of trendy shops, restaurants and cafés in a bohemian setting.
Istiklal Street, as well as the main entertainment district, Asmali Mescit, are both within five minutes walking distance. The metro station is less than 3 minutes away and the tram, which will take you to the old town in just 1 stops, is a mere 5 minutes walking distance.
If you’re looking for an ideally located apartment, and a room with a view, or rather three rooms with a view, this is the flat for you.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.