- Minimum Stay: 4 Nights
- Check In: 2/1/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 2/1/16 11:00 AM
Sweeping views of Istanbul, the French Embassy and the Galata Tower. Just three of the many impressive features of this duplex, penthouse. Large windows at either end flood the living space with sunlight during the day, and Istanbul’s enchanting ambiance at night.
Marble floors throughout. The bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed with visco-spring mattress. The living area is furnished with two contemporary style sofas which have been custom made to provide for additional sleeping space. A fully equipped state of the art kitchen and the piece de resistance, an spectacular terrace, on which you can enjoy your morning breakfast and moonlight nightcap, and anything in between.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 Guests
- 4 + 5 Fl. Walkup
- 110 Square Meters
- We rented the Azure 5 apartment for a family trip to Istanbul. The apartment itself is incredibly well kept and decorated to a high standard. It was exactly as per the photos on the website. There are a lot of steps up to the apartment which is a penthouse, so if steps are likely to be an issue for you I understand that the company have similar apartments on lower floors. Overall I would rate the apartment very highly and Kadir was extremely helpful in arranging our stay.
– Kylie Dollard (Source: Homeaway)
- We spent the nye holidays in Kadir's place and everything was perfect.The flat was very clean from the bedrooms to the living. The house is amazing, on two levels, downstairs the bedrooms with the bathroom, upstairs the living room with a great view from the little and cosy terrace.
Kadir was helpful and always available with us for any question and to solve any problem. I will suggest this place to everyone wants to stay in the best location in Istanbul specially for museums, restaurants end any other city attractions within easy walking distance.
– Camillo (Source: Airbnb)
- We had a wonderful time in Istanbul in this beautiful apartment, It was spotlessly clean, and had a realxed and very pleasant atmosphere.
Kadir, who was giving us the keys was really helpful with advice about restaurants and bars in the area. The flat is situated in a very handy spot with easy access both to the ancient and modern city, There is lots to do in the area in the evenings. All in all, we had a fantastic stay and would definitely recommend the apartment to anyone visiting Istanbul. Thanks.
– Justine (Source: Airbnb)
- Amazing everything! This apartment made me want to move to Istanbul immediately. Beautiful place, everything was as seen on the pictures (or even better)! Perfect neighborhood, impeccable cleanliness and friendly hosts. Kadir, thanks so much for the great experience!
– Melissa (Source: Airbnb)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
This flat is located on a quiet street in Cihangir- one of Istanbul’s trendiest residential neighborhoods. The area is filled with plenty of places to shop, eat, drink and explore. Taxim, Istiklal Street and the tram to the historic center are all within walking distance.
Which all helps explain why so many artists, intellects and international expats have chosen to call this neighborhood home. And why the UK Guardian named it one of the top five places in the world to live.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.