- Minimum Stay: 4 Nights
- Check In: 1/11/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 1/11/16 11:00 AM
This bright, cozy one bedroom is the perfect example of “the best of both worlds”. It’s located in a charming historic building but the apartment itself has been renovated to the highest modern standards. Under-floor, central heating, AC, thermal-glass wooden windows, custom kitchen cabinets and closets and a full marble bathroom. One bedroom with a king-size bed and visco-spring mattress.
The three large windows in the living area flood the space with natural light, while the large L-shaped sleeping sofa, coffee table and TV make it the perfect place to kick back and make yourself comfortable. There’s also a desk with plenty of space to spread out, should you need to work and a kitchen fully equipped with every state of the art appliance you need to feel at home.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Guests
- 3 Fl. Walkup
- 55 Square Meters
- Very comfortable spacious apartment with a sunny living room located in a quite area just a few minutes walk from the lively Istiklal street. The location allows you to dive to the centre of modern Istanbul. Plenty of nice restaurants and cafes around, as well as numerous bakeries, groceries and department stores. The host is fantastic - very friendly and responsive. We very much enjoyed our 9-day-stay and were very delighted with our choice.
– Vasily A. (Source: Homeaway)
- The flat is very cosy and tidy, very much like in the pictures. Moreover, the landlord is extremely friendly and responsive on additional queries. Highly recommend.
– Marco S. (Source: Homeaway)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
This flat is nestled on a quiet street in the hip and trendy neighborhood of Cihangir. The area is filled with some of Istanbul’s finest shops, restaurants, and cafes. Making it a favorite among artists, film stars, intellectuals and foreign professionals alike.
Plus Taxim, Istikala Street and the tram to the historic center are all within short walking distance. If you’re looking for “the place to be”, Cihangir is it and we’re not the only one’s who think so, the UK Guardian called it one of the top 5 places in the world to live.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.