- Minimum Stay: 4 Nights
- Check In: 1/11/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 1/11/16 11:00 AM
This fully renovated one bedroom apartment is located in a historic building, on a quiet street, just steps from the center of it all. Three large windows fill the living area with light and the large sectional sofa beckons for you to stretch out and relax. And if you need to work, there’s a small desk and comfortable chair from which to do so.
The bathroom’s extra-large glass shower and white marble décor will leave you feeling like you’ve just stepped into a spa. And sleep, that should come easy thanks to the super-comfortable, king-size visco-spring mattress that’s fit for a …well, a king.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Guests
- 2 Fl. Walkup
- 55 Square Meters
- We absolutely loved the apartment, it was very clean & very comfortable. We honestly couldn't fault it. What you see is what you get. The restaurants in the area of Beyoglu/Cihangir where really good & convenient, The managers were very helpful. We would recommend this property to friends & family without hesitation.
– Bill C. (Source: Homeaway)
- If you are looking for a modern, immaculately clean, well-equipped apartment, within a walking distance to Taksim and Istiklal street, only 2 tram stations to Grand Bazaar, Spice Market, Blue Mosque, Topkapi, Ayasofya.... you should stay in one of Azure apartments.
The apartments are situated in a renewed, typically narrow building of Istanbul, and you will start to feel the city right from the start. We stayed in Azzure 3 and it offered us great value for money and a very pleasant stay. Compliments for management and hands-on support of the BePart agency!
– S. (Source: Homeaway)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
This apartment is located on a peaceful street in Cihangir- one of Istanbul’s trendiest residential neighborhoods. Top-rated restaurants, cozy cafes, trendy bars and local shops are everywhere you look in this neighborhood, which could explain why so many artists, intellectuals and expats have chosen to call it home.
The tram and metro are all less than a 10 minute walk away, making it easy to get to the old town and pretty much anywhere else you might want to go. It’s no wonder the UK Guardian named Cihangir one of the top five places on the planet to live.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.