- Minimum Stay: 2 Nights
- Check In: 3/4/16 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 3/4/16 11:00 AM
Located on the first floor of a historic building, this cozy, one bedroom with a king-size bed and visco-spring mattress has been lovingly renovated to include everything a world traveler could desire. The living area’s three large windows fill the space with light and its over-sized, L-shaped sleeping sofa, large coffee table and desktop work area make this the ideal space to stretch out and relax.
This flat also has a washer and dryer and state-of-the-art kitchen, filled with every appliance you could ever need to feel at home.
Questions, Comments? Enquire Here.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Guests
- 1 Fl. Walkup
- 55 Square Meters
- The flat is very cosy and tidy, very much like in the pictures. Moreover, the BePart team is extremely friendly and responsive on additional queries. Highly recommend.
– Marko Sjoblom (Source: Homeaway)
- My husband and I stayed at Azure 3. Wow. The apartment exceeded all our expectations. Kadir the host was most helpful and always willing to help. The apartment was centrally situated and about a 5-10 minute walk from Taksim Square. We felt so incredibly safe at all times. The apartment was spotless and very modern with every amenity you could wish for. I would highly recommend a stay here.
– troller1967 (Source: Tripadvisor)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Basic Elements
- Wireless Internet
This flat is located on a quiet street in Cihangir- one of Istanbul’s trendiest residential neighborhoods. The area is filled with top-rated restaurants, cozy cafes, trendy bars and local shops, which explains why so many artists, intellectuals and international expats have chosen to call it home.
The tram and metro are all within 10 minute walking distance, which makes it easy to get to the old town and pretty much anywhere else you might want to go. It’s no wonder the UK Guardian named Cihangir one of the top five places in the world to live.
Exclusive BePart Offers
In order to make a great experience even better, we’ve negotiated discounts for you at the restaurants we love. No kickbacks. Just a desire to make your stay as memorable as possible.
Friendly staff and meals that you won’t soon forget. It’s no wonder Café Privato is a favorite of locals and tourists alike. Eggs, pancakes, cheeses and more cheeses, homemade marmalade and traditional Turkish dishes abound. And if you’re lucky, your seat just may have a view of the Galata tower.
Van Kahvaltı Evi
Another favorite among locals and with good reason. Their breakfast is exceptional and luckily served day and night. Be sure to check out the breakfast plate: local cheeses, rich kaymak (Turkish clotted cream), tangy cacık (thick yogurt spread) and wheat-flour porridge. And the tea keeps flowing- free of charge.